If you stuck in a situation then you don’t have to worry about it as we are here to help you with a positive solution. All you need to do is close the QBW32.exe process to see if you can open it or not. You can do it by following the steps:
· Close the QBW32.exe procedure
· Now, you should close this exe file from your windows operating system.
· Right-click on the Windows taskbar and then choose ‘Start Task Manager’
· Once you are done with it, click the ‘Processes’ tab and then click the ‘Image Name’ header to minimalize the processes in an alphabetical order
· Now, find and select QBW32.EXE and then click on “End Process”
Once you follow the steps that we have mentioned above, QBW32.exe process will be closed, and then after when you click on the QuickBooks help Company file, it will open without any error message. If not, then you can connect with us.